This was a fun day, I was able to work in Meg and Sam's classes today. Sam had his Halloween party today without costumes. I think his teacher has done this before. I helped with the Monster Mash freeze dance. Sam's favorite part of the party was the food. It was so great to watch how skillful his teacher is with her class. She is very impressive! The kids are darling to watch. It was fun to watch her read them a story at the end of class.
Meg's teacher cracks me up. I always laugh whenever I go in there. I just couldn't imagine working with so many kids these ages and expecting them to sit still and listen. It is all I can do to get my three to listen to me for 3 minutes or less! I have fun watching how my kids are with their peers and teachers.
Tomorrow is a big half day at school. It begins with a school Halloween costume parade, then I'm going with Kate to Meg's class party and then we are all eating with Meg at the school for lunch. After lunch we will go home. Meg and Sam both have the day off of school on Friday so I think we will make Halloween cookies(: Meg will get to see Kate's dance class too. I think they will both enjoy that.
1 comment:
Yeah, you have a blog!! I'm so excited to follow how you guys are doing! Your kiddos are too cute! Wish we could get them together!
Heidi
Post a Comment