Meg requested a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....I was very happy to grant that request! I am so proud of all that Meg has done in the past year! She has really done well with the rigorous academic requirements and works hard. She is a joy in our home and makes the entire family happy and our house a fun place to be. She is creative, imaginative, joyful and becoming very responsible. She just tried out for the competitive soccer team in our town and made it! She will start that new adventure in the fall. She is still on her dad's indoor team and loves scoring goals because her dad gives her good rewards! It also helps that she is very competitive and so it makes her feel better even if her team looses. We love you Meg!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Meg turns NINE!!!!
Meg requested a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....I was very happy to grant that request! I am so proud of all that Meg has done in the past year! She has really done well with the rigorous academic requirements and works hard. She is a joy in our home and makes the entire family happy and our house a fun place to be. She is creative, imaginative, joyful and becoming very responsible. She just tried out for the competitive soccer team in our town and made it! She will start that new adventure in the fall. She is still on her dad's indoor team and loves scoring goals because her dad gives her good rewards! It also helps that she is very competitive and so it makes her feel better even if her team looses. We love you Meg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun party! It's surprising she wanted a chocolate cake for her birthday. She must be a Johnson:)
AWWWEEEE.... Happy Birthday Meggy!!!! I was just telling a friend the story about McKenzie BEGGING meg to take her dress-off & give it to her in the middle of the street(it was just soooo pretty)!!! Seems like they were all just babies!!!! I don't know where the last few years went!
Post a Comment