We were at the park one day and Alice kept fussing and wiggling in my arms. I couldn't really tell what she wanted, but it was apparent that she wanted to go somewhere. She tells me where she wants to go by leaning her head in that direction. So I took her over to the swings for the first time and sat her down. She seemed interested. Then I started to push her and how she lit up! This is my favorite picture of Alice. PURE JOY! I love her complete and obvious joy at the movement of the swing and how she got to be a big kid for a moment instead of just watching them.
Alice with Grandma Patsy and Grandpa Ramon
Alice and her cousin Elizabeth are just weeks apart in age. It is always so fun to get them together and see what they do. They don't look so happy to be getting their pictures taken.
Playing in Aunt Cami's ball pit.
Alice's favorite place to be....mine too!
Happy Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment