| Meg as the Lame Girl with townsfolk and the Piper. |
| Meg's fan club! |
![]() |
| Meg as the Lame Girl! |
Meg performed in her Opera today. She was a child in the first performance and the lame girl that gets left behind in the second performance. It was so wonderful to be able to see how so much hard work has paid off. Bee Chow is the Cantabella Children's Choir Director and with the help of many people has put together an amazing performance. You could tell that singing was the strength in this performance. Every note was perfect. The timing was perfect. It was very professional and amazing to watch all of these darling little children hit their notes with such confidence. It was beautiful to watch and I am grateful for the opportunity I had to be a part of this. I am sad that it wasn't better attended. Meg is hopeful that her soccer team will come to tomorrow's show. We did have some dear and sweet friends come see Meg perform: Shelia & Emily Alt, Leah Faith, Susan and McKenzie Bezzant (all the way from AZ!), and Adam and Michelle Rich! Such cute support and love(: This has been such a fun experience for Meg. This is a close group and she feels connected with them. I am excited to see her perform tomorrow and so grateful that she is continuing her singing with Bee and the Children's Choir in the fall! What a wonderful group we have discovered!

No comments:
Post a Comment