Saturday, August 6, 2011

Meg in Seussical the Musical

Meg as Horton the elephant in rehearsals talking to Jojo the Who on a tiny speck of dust on a clover.
Meg has been practicing her songs and lines for the last 2 weeks.   Before the show even started Kate was singing along to the music...I think we all were!  I of course cried watching her perform beautifully.  She amazes me.  She loves to sing and act and anyone who is able to see her in action can tell she is great at it!



Meg singing a lullaby to her newly adopted egg.


1 comment:

Emily said...

If only we lived closer... Love that Meg got to be Horton!! That is too cool. Claire & I just finished a local play "Joseph.....Technicolor Dreamcoat". She was in the kids chorus & I was in the women's ensemble (wives/pharaoh girls). Fun, but exhausting!

You've got to be getting close w/ the baby. Can't wait for all the fun news. Miss you much!