I wanted to get a family pic of the kids up the canyon, but Kate fell asleep in the car so Sam and Meg are together on an old bridge over a dry creek. This is the canyon road that I frequent when I go on my bike rides. It is call Kilcare. A scary thought: a pregnant woman in tight biking spandex...my girlfriend Judy promises me that you can't tell when I'm bent over. I'm sure she is just being nice! This is a beautiful place that reminds me of home. Changing leaves and winding, narrow canyon roads. It is also very close to our home so fun to visit to "get away."
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Fall time.
I love this little girl!

I wanted to get a family pic of the kids up the canyon, but Kate fell asleep in the car so Sam and Meg are together on an old bridge over a dry creek. This is the canyon road that I frequent when I go on my bike rides. It is call Kilcare. A scary thought: a pregnant woman in tight biking spandex...my girlfriend Judy promises me that you can't tell when I'm bent over. I'm sure she is just being nice! This is a beautiful place that reminds me of home. Changing leaves and winding, narrow canyon roads. It is also very close to our home so fun to visit to "get away."
I wanted to get a family pic of the kids up the canyon, but Kate fell asleep in the car so Sam and Meg are together on an old bridge over a dry creek. This is the canyon road that I frequent when I go on my bike rides. It is call Kilcare. A scary thought: a pregnant woman in tight biking spandex...my girlfriend Judy promises me that you can't tell when I'm bent over. I'm sure she is just being nice! This is a beautiful place that reminds me of home. Changing leaves and winding, narrow canyon roads. It is also very close to our home so fun to visit to "get away."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what little girl? She looks sooo grown-up. Her hair is so long and pretty!
Sam looks really cute too.
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh... I miss you guys.
It does look like Utah in the pictures.
Hope you are doing gret this week!
Can't wait to find out what you are having!
I didn't know who this was? That is crazy. Meg is growing up so quickly. Beautiful, though. Just like her mama!
I love these pictures! The kids are so big!
Post a Comment