| Wow! What an experience swim team has been for Kate and Sam this year! I can't believe they both competed in the Butterfly this summer. I have to say it was a highlight of my summer. I can't imagine anything cuter than these little ones racing in the butterfly, well, any stroke for that matter! They both are great at backstroke(: Sam's first IM relay he powered a quick backstroke to help out his team! His coaches were both so proud of him and so excited to talk to me about how great they thought he was. They were also super excited when Kate didn't stop during her first race. It is so cute to see them learn how to work hard and really try their best at these races! I am so proud of their efforts and willingness to do hard things! |
1 comment:
You are always good at helping your kids find their talents!
Post a Comment